You want to try our tapes or you don't know which of our tapes is the right one for you?
Then our Tape Mix is just right for you.
Test the individual strips for their adhesive properties, skin compatibility and wearing comfort.
The individual strips are not suitable for full-scale tape installations and are only for comparison and testing of the tape properties of our tapes.
Kintex Classic Tapes are available in two different widths and can be cut to your desired size in tape strips. They are also ideal for any type of tape application. This tape has its areas of application in every part of the body. To ensure optimal hold, you should round off the corners with the Kintex Tape scissors. This increases the adhesion and prevents the tape from unrolling.
Kintex PreCut Tape is very practical due to its pre-cut shape, as you can use it directly for various tape applications. PreCut Tape is often used for knee, shoulder and neck applications.
This tape is especially suitable for tape applications on sensitive skin. This includes parts of the body such as the face, neck or basically places where the skin is very fine and sensitive. Examples of use are tape applications for respiratory problems, migraine or problems with the nose and sinuses.
Our Cross Tapes are free of drugs and active substances. They are latex-free, water-resistant and tear-resistant. The tapes are offered in three different sizes and colors, so you can decide for yourself which format suits you best.
Especially when swimming, bathing, showering or doing various water sports, a tape with our FastDry Tape is very suitable. Due to the fast drying property, the tape is not perceived as annoying and still has a strong adhesive force.
With the Kintex Design Tape, tape applications for adults and children are also an optical eye-catcher. The application possibilities are similar to those of Kintex Classic Tapes.
Are there side effects?
Allergic reactions or side effects occur only very rarely and are often due to current medication or increased, simultaneous alcohol or nicotine consumption. In case of itching or redness of the area to be treated, remove the tape immediately. In case of doubt, please consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Included in the set | Dimensions | Material
- 1 Strip Classic Tape (Blue) | 5 cm x 18 cm | 97 % Cotton, 3 % Elastane
- 1 Strip Classic Tape (Skin) | 7,5 cm x 18 cm | 97 % Cotton, 3 % Elastane
- 1 Strip Precut Tape (Pink) | 5 cm x 25 cm | 97 % Cotton, 3 % Elastane
- 1 Strip Sensitive Tape (Mintgreen) | 5 cm x 18 cm | 97 % Cotton, 3 % Elastane
- 9 Cross Tapes Size A (Pink) | 27 mm x 20 mm | 100 % Artificial Silk
- 6 Cross Tapes Size B (Skin) | 36 mm x 29 mm | 100 % Artificial Silk
- 2 Cross Tapes Size C (Blue) | 44 mm x 52 mm | 100 % Artificial Silk
- 1 Strip Fastdry Tape (Black) | 5 cm x 18 cm | 95 % Artificial Silk, 5 % Elastane
- 1 Strip Design Edition (Monkeys´s Breakfast) | 5 cm x 18 cm | 97 % Cotton, 3 % Elastane
Adhesive: Hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive is used in all the above tapes.
What do the different colors mean?
Basically, the choice of colors plays a rather subordinate role in our tapes, even if the colors can be used supportively for therapy. According to kinesiology color theory, which is based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the colors red and pink are considered activating, blue and green cooling, black and dark blue strengthening, and beige and yellow neutral. Many physical therapists leave the choice of tape color to their patients.
The reason for this is simple: the patient should feel comfortable with the tape and not find it disturbing.
Our Kintex tapes are very versatile in their application possibilities and can be used for various problems, e.g. pain or movement restrictions can be alleviated by a tape application. A treatment of headaches, migraine, arthrosis, muscular hardening, intervertebral disc problems, lymphedema, menstrual cramps and many other areas of application is possible, among others.
Please keep in mind that every person is unique and an individual diagnosis by a professional of a specialist is necessary for a targeted therapy. If you have any questions or uncertainties plese contact a doctor or therapist. You can also contact our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remove any hair from the area to be taped
- Remove dirt and grease from the Skin
- Avoid using body lotion or body oils on the area to be taped
- Apply tape approx. 2-3 hours before sporting activity
- Carefully apply the finished tape
- Put on clothes carefully
- Gently blow dry wet tape
- Remove with water or cooking oil